The latest report titled “Sulfuric acid Production Cost” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Sulfuric acid.
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Request For Free Sample: https://procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sulfuric-acid/request-sample
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Sulfuric acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Sulfuric acid Production Process:
1. Sulfuric acid Production Cost From tail gas using H2O2 Abatement: This report presents the detailed production methodology and cost analysis of Sulfuric acid industrial production across Sulfuric acid manufacturing plants. This process starts with the oxidation of SO2 by contacting the gas with an aqueous scrubbing solution that contains sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide or other sulfur-containing peroxy acids. This reaction takes place in a gas-liquid contacting device with liquid scrubbing phase as the continuous phase. The concentration of H2SO4 here can be as high as 99%. The method is helpful in reducing SO2 from waste gases produced during the synthesis of sulfuric acid as well as from other stack gases and thus helps in reducing pollution issues.
2. Sulfuric acid Production Cost From sulfur via single contact process: This report provides the thorough economics of Sulfuric acid industrial production across Sulfuric acid manufacturing plants. The first step of this process is the burning of sulfur in the presence of oxygen to give sulfur dioxide which changes into sulfur trioxide. This trioxide then converts into sulphuric acid via absorption with the sulfuric acid solution in water in one column. The unrecovered sulfur dioxide stays in the absorption column.
3.Sulfuric acid Production Cost From sulfur via double contact process: This report presents the extensive cost requirement of Sulfuric acid industrial production across Sulfuric acid manufacturing plants. In the double contact process, sulfur dioxide is produced by burning of sulfur which subsequently changes to sulfur trioxide. The double contact-double absorption process converts sulfur trioxide to sulfuric acid.
4. Sulfuric acid Production Cost From Spent via double contact process: This report presents the detailed production methodology and cost analysis of Sulfuric acid industrial production across Sulfuric acid manufacturing plants. This procedure, which includes spent acid breakdown, is used to regenerate spent sulfuric acid from alkylation. In this process, the used acid is broken down in a furnace to produce sulfur dioxide. The gas containing sulfur dioxide is cleaned up before being injected into a double-contact double-absorption process to produce sulfuric acid.
5. Sulfuric acid Production Cost From Iron Pyrite gases: This report provides the thorough economics of Sulfuric acid industrial production across Sulfuric acid manufacturing plants. This method starts with the treatment of iron pyrite gas from which sulfur dioxide is converted to sulfur trioxide. Then via double-contact
6. Sulfuric acid Production Cost From H2S gases via wet sulfuric acid process: This report presents the extensive cost requirement of Sulfuric acid industrial production across Sulfuric acid manufacturing plants. This method involves the burning of hydrogen sulfide to produce sulfur dioxide and water. Sulfur dioxide then converts into sulfur trioxide. The gas is then cooled to react with water to produce sulfuric acid. Sulfuric acid is then condensed and concentrated to a concentration of around 98 weight percent.
Sulfuric acid is one of the strongest mineral acids and is frequently referred to as the «king of chemicals» with the chemical formula H2SO4. At normal temperatures, it is a colorless, greasy liquid and doesn’t have a strong smell. This acid is hygroscopic in nature as it rapidly absorbs water from its surroundings and thus, can be used as a drying agent or desiccant. Sulfuric acid is a very powerful acid as its hydrogen ions (H+) and sulphate ions (SO42) dissociate when dissolved in water. It is also a potent dehydration agent and when reacted with water, it reacts quickly and produces a lot of heat. Additionally, it can react with different metals to form metal sulphates and hydrogen gas.
The manufacturing of fertilizers, especially phosphate fertilizers, uses sulfuric acid principally. It is used to transform phosphate rock into water-soluble forms that plants may more readily absorb, like ammonium phosphate and superphosphate. It is also a vital component in the production of numerous compounds. Detergents, synthetic fibres, pigments, dyes, explosives, and medications are all made using it. The petroleum industry uses sulfuric acid, specifically in the operations used to refine oil. Through a procedure known as alkylation, it is used to remove contaminants and undesirable chemicals from petroleum products like petrol and diesel fuel. This acid is also employed in the extraction and processing of metals like copper, zinc, and nickel from ores.
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll-Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA